The NEC UNIVERGE SV8000 Series Communications Server is the ideal system for SMBs that wish to compete and grow their businesses over time. This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet your communications needs both now and in the future.
The UNIVERGE SV8000 Series from NEC creates new ways of generating revenue and increasing customer responsiveness, while simultaneously improving efficiency and reducing costs. Designed to deliver next-generation, open standards-based solutions, it is your bridge to the future and protects your existing telephone infrastructure investment while providing a migration path to pure IP.
Designed to be both versatile and scalable for your growing business needs, the SV8000 series supports TDM, IP, video, wired or wireless. It also provides three on-board applications and a full range of high-powered features that can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations. Individuals, departments and locations can work more efficiently by using this feature to communicate seamlessly in real time.
The SV8100 provides converged communications – data, multimedia and voice – over one network. There is no need to run two sets of cables for voice and data; one cable can do it all. Additionally, up to sixteen sites can be seamlessly linked together to share resources and features.
This robust, feature-rich solution has the highest quality voice and reliability in the market and is completely scalable to meet an SMB’s communication needs now and in the future.
At a glance
- suitable for small to medium-sized businesses
- typical usage: 100 handsets but can support up to 512
- voicemail and automatic call features built in
- embedded applications easily accessed through simple licence activation
- full IP capability
- rack stackable chasis.
- Embedded applications including ACD and Mobile Extensions at no extra cost
- Unique interchangeable handset design
- Unique Netlink survivability between branches
- Unique Bluetooth handset
- Modular architecture for economical scaleability
- VoIP and traditional voice support
- Aggressively priced